For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Cassie Vaughan of 15 Carlos Place, London W1K 2EX, with registration number ZA184495.
www.timothytaylor.com, www.timothytaylor.com (the “Website”) is owned and operated by Timothy Taylor Limited (“Timothy Taylor”, “we”, “us” or “our”), and contains information about our business and Website.
- What Data Do We Collect?
We may ask you for, or you may submit, personal and non-personal information and data to us when you use the Website. This could include:
- your full name and address, and company name, if applicable
- your e-mail address
- your browsing and log data collected by Google advertising cookies and other technical means that we may employ to recognise and identifying you and/or your device when you visit the Website
- any content you submit to the Website (“Your Content”), such as comments and marketing preferences and any photos shared through the Website through the Instagram APIs that we use.
- When you get in contact with us we may keep records of what is communicated. This is to ensure we have a record of our discussion for future reference and so we can provide the Website to you more efficiently.
- We might collect sensitive information about you, but we will never collect your sensitive information without your explicit consent.
- Uses Of Data
We use data for the following purposes:
- Usage Data: to learn about how the Website is being used by analysing user trends and preferences, to improve the quality and design of our Website, to understand which features are being used and to understand which potential new features, or campaigns are likely to interest our user base.
- Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers: to conduct analytics on your visit to the Website, including by recording and analysing user behaviour, location, audience, demographic and interest data. This information may be used in order to enable the remarketing of users and may be shared with Google.
We may in future use data for the following purposes:
- Name and address: to register and administer your user account.
- e-mail address: to contact you with news or to offer you additional Websites.
- Your Content: to process and make available Your Content to the Website and to market to you in accordance with your instructions.
Information submitted to the Website may also be used to:
- enable our compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- enable your use of the Website
- provide you with an up to date, efficient and reliable Website
- market our Website; and
- generally run and improve the Website.
- Data Sharing
We may disclose personal information about you to other members of our group of companies or to trusted third parties (both inside and outside of the European Economic Area):
- for marketing purposes; and
- to enable us to receive services which help us operate the Website.
You consent to the disclosure of your personal information to such overseas entities.
Your personal information may also be disclosed:
- if we buy or sell any businesses or assets
- with a view to preventing fraud or reducing credit risk; and
- if we are obliged to do so to comply with law, regulations or a court order; if it is necessary to enforce any of our terms and conditions or any other agreements to which we are a party; if it is necessary to protect our rights, property or the safety of our customers or Website users.
We may use non-personally identifying information, such as anonymised or aggregated data, with third parties.
- Management Of Data
We will only use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you believe we have information about you that you do not want us to have or that you think is incorrect, please contact us.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to the Website. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Cookies And Other Tracking Technology
We use ‘cookies’ and similar technologies on the Website. Cookies are small computer files which the Website may store in your internet browser, enabling information to be transmitted to and from your internet browser and the Website. Cookies may also be stored in your internet browser by or on behalf of third parties, such as Google or providers of advertising websites.
Cookies enable us to record anonymous information about you, including: the type of internet browser you use to access the Website, your computer operating system, the websites you visited before visiting the Website, the areas of the Website you visit and your IP address (which can provide information about your approximate geographic location). Cookies cannot be used to disclose your individual identity.
- learn about how the Website is being used and which types of individuals are using the website
- record and report user behaviour, location, audience, demographic and interest data
- record which other websites have referred users to the Website
- optimise the Website and improve our Website; and
- enable the Website to remember your preferences
If you want to learn about how to opt out of Google Analytics, please see visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/ or your Google Ads Settings.
We give you a choice of whether or not you want us or other companies to contact you about offers, events, products and Website that may interested you.
We might send you marketing emails about products or Website which are similar to or related to the Website, or contact you by email with information about the Website. We will not send you any other marketing emails or pass your information on to third parties unless you give your consent or you have given it already.
- Data Retention
We will only hold data about you for as long as necessary, bearing in mind the purpose for which that data was collected.
If you follow a link from the Website to any third party websites, you should be aware that those websites may have their own privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for those websites. Please check the policies of any third party websites before submitting any personal data to them.
All questions, comments or enquiries should be directed to us. We will try to respond to you within 48 hours.
TIMOTHY TAYLOR LTD
Company Number 02946842
Timothy Taylor, 15 Carlos Place, London, WIK 2EX
Updated 18 May 2016
Request processed, please check your email.
Click anywhere to continue.